Sunday, June 13, 2010

Clearly Stating Goals

My current goals are:

1. Lose weight. I'm shooting for 125 lbs. Not sure how realistic that actually is. I currently weigh 155 lbs. according to our scale here at home (not sure how accurate it is, but probably close).

2. Keep House Clean. Self-explanitory, and I've actually been doing fairly well. Even scrubbed the whole shower yesterday. Why is our shower so gosh darn huge?

3. Have a social life. This may seem like a silly goal to some people, but it's really something I need to work on. I have tendancies to like staying at home most of the time and I don't always maintain my end of friendships, so when I do actually want to get out and do something ... I have no one to do it with. With two kids it's hard (and will be even harder when I go back to work) but I think a goal of doing at least one social thing each month is realistic. This month I had a girl's night ... or tried to have a girl's night. Nobody could come except for Catherine and Victoria & Cameron. It was fun though, we played Blokus and Scattergories. Cameron might be permanently invited to girls' nights.

4. Be Cheerful. I just think this will benefit everyone. I did really well yesterday, even when Andrew was being a beast. I didn't start today off so hot though. Whoops.

5. Be cute. I used to wear make-up and do my hair. I used to wear cute clothes and paint my toenails. I used to actually shave my legs. Can I ever get there again? I'd feel so much better about myself if I could ... plus, y'know, my husband would probably appreciate it.

No comments: