We were in Fifth and Sixth Grade Together. We had the same birthday. He asked me to dance at the Sixth Grade Valentines Dance for Boys' Choice. In Seventh Grade I asked him out. He said no.
Han Solo / Harrison Ford
The blaster-and-sarcasm wielding space smuggler of my dreams.
Andrew Pulley
My best friend Audrey and I asked this poor boy out on the same day in ninth grade. He said yes to me and she didn't speak to me for two weeks. I broke up with him before that time was up because I couldn't take it.
Daniel Varas
I adored this boy for years. We took tap lessons together. He was my first real date. He took me to prom. He asked me to be his girlfriend junior year of High School. I broke up with him after 9 months because he wanted me to kiss him ... and I wasn't ready for that. The very thought terrified me because I am a chicken. I don't think he ever had another girlfriend after me ... because he is gay.
Severus Snape / Alan Rickman
I think it was the long hair that did it. And the guitar. And the VW bus. And the chucks. Yeah. I changed my mind after seeing the less than respectful way he treated some other girls. He wasn't a bad guy. Just immature I think.
John Keetch
We dated my senior year and a little bit after that. We were sort of engaged for a while, but it was an awful idea all around. He cheated on me. I gave the ring to my little sister after we broke it off ... and she lost it. I was fairly upset about it all for about a year, then I got over it. He wrote me a really sweet and friendly congratulatory letter in response to my wedding invitation ... but he won't be my friend on Facebook, so ... that's interesting.

Andrew Streadbeck
By far the best-looking, funniest, and smartest. I met him in High School my senior year (2003), started dating him in December of 2006, and married him in February of 2008. I think I lucked out.
1 comment:
You forgot the part about teasing him in November of 06... well I guess that was just me. I think you lucked out too...
Post a Comment