Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN I

OKAY. So I whined and complained about Halloween, but it actually ended up being really fun this year. I loved my costume, thanks to my mother-in-law. My boys were darling little trains and the parties were fun. Thanks to my mother Andrew and I got to go to a Halloween party without our kids. Here are a few pictures.
Ari at Halloween Dance Class

James the Red Engine
Ari the Train and Desi the Cowboy
Ari and Frankenstein
Aunt LaRae, Me, Andrew, Raith, Ari, Mary Kay, Grandma Kinzer
Halloween Family. Andrew's costume is Lame, no?
Victoria and Olive

Beth and Tayler

Raith and Ethan

Austin
Tayler and Ethan

Amelia/Disturbed Alice and Clayton/Devil (without his mask)

I thought I was just a cavewoman, but my mom kept calling me Pebbles, my husband claimed I was a "prehistoric hoochie", and Ari was sure I was Tigger.

Andrew dead on the tracks during our scavenger hunt. I love how his belly hangs out.

Trever with a gummy worm in his nose.

Calli as a mummy ... in the Albertson's bathroom.

Giant Spider and Halloween display at Albertson's

Random guy that we don't actually know behind us in line for the checkout. Calli drew that picture for him.

1 comment:

Manda said...

i think drew should have been sir topam hat.. lol. your costume turned out so great!