I am so thankful for my two little boys. They were both 'accidents' (sorta
I am thankful for my wonderfully supportive family on both sides (mine and Andrew's). Everyone is always willing to watch the boys for us and both Grandmothers do on a weekly basis. They feed us and clothe our boys and are always there. Out of all our furniture, there are only about two or three pieces that we actually bought ourselves, the rest was all given to us by family.
I am thankful for the internet. Definitely not a neccessity in life, but how I enjoy being spoilt with it! I'm technically not supposed to have internet right now (we cancelled it, but they haven't gotten around to shutting it off yet) but I'll still be grateful that it exists and I will probably see if I can't steal a neighbors' wireless. My scruples are a little lacking in that area.
I am thankful for my fantastic jobs. If I had to go to work and sit at a desk all day I don't know what I'd do. Oh wait, I'd probably be on the internet, huh? Seriously though, I love working with little kids because they make me laugh on a daily basis. At preschool I get to use glue and scissors and crayons and sing songs and play toys. In dance class I can get up and move around and obviously dance which I love to do. I get to choreograph, which I love even more. In both jobs I get to do what I am good at, I get to teach.
I am thankful for more things, but right now I have to get up and take care of my yelling children. Did I say I was thankful for them?
No comments:
Post a Comment