I want to be Seven of Nine for Halloween next year because she is my favorite, but I am not thinking that my post-babies body can pull off that catsuit ... we'll see.
having just seen your post baby body in RL for the first time (that sounds bit weirder than it was meant to be), I can safely say you would look great in a seven of nine costume. Go for it!
Any ideas from Star Wars for a hugely pregnant woman? Last time I was hugely pregnant during halloween, I went as a LotRs elf b/c I figured they get pregnant too, but now I'm at a loss since my family wants to do Star Wars.
2 comments:
having just seen your post baby body in RL for the first time (that sounds bit weirder than it was meant to be), I can safely say you would look great in a seven of nine costume. Go for it!
Any ideas from Star Wars for a hugely pregnant woman? Last time I was hugely pregnant during halloween, I went as a LotRs elf b/c I figured they get pregnant too, but now I'm at a loss since my family wants to do Star Wars.
Haha, thanks <3
What about pregnant padme?
http://i55.tinypic.com/fup5si.jpg
Post a Comment