I paid the cashier at WalMart from a large wad of one dollar bills my Aunt had given me for my birthday (she got them from the Studio's Candy Machine). The girl/lady in line behind me (she was probably in her early twenties, I would guess younger than me, but it's hard to say) couldn't help but comment.
"Wow, that's a ton of ones! Are you a stripper?"
Seriously? Who says stuff like that? I wasn't really offended or anything, but it was such a ludicrous question that I was completely taken aback. "Do I look like a stripper?" I wanted to know.
She regarded me for a moment before answering, "Well, no ... but it could be your day off or whatever."
Why do I talk to people in the WalMart anyway?
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Some people! It is an odd question especially for 'Happy Valley,' now if it had been Salt Lake...well maybe not as weird. Love ya!
Post a Comment